Follower

Montag, 9. April 2012

Something 4 the ears.


the boys boys with their toys toys. Auf einer Entdeckungsreise durch das world wide web bin ich auf den für mich ultimativen Frühlingssong gestoßen, der einfach nur Lust auf noch mehr blühende Blümchen und noch mehr zwitschernde Vögelchen macht. Ich weiß ja nicht wie's euch mit diesem Liedchen geht, aber ich finde diesen Song einfach nur hinreißend und könnte ihn im Moment auf und ab hören. 

the boys boys with their toys toys. On a journey threw the world wide web I found this ultimate spring-song. Well, I don't know how you're feelin' about this song, but I definitely love it and always think of pretty spring birds and nice-smelling flowers. 



9 Kommentare:

Emeconeme hat gesagt…

It reminds of the OST of Drive, the drum machine, very 80's...

Thak you for sharing and for your follow!!


XXX

Can't Afford Chanel hat gesagt…

So cool! I'm following you on bloglovin right now!!

Can't Afford Chanel Blog

Unknown hat gesagt…

Dankeschön, du Liebe! ♥

Missy hat gesagt…

Das hört sich echt cool an =)

Unknown hat gesagt…

schönes lied und danke für den kommi :)

Squared hat gesagt…

Loved your blog! You have great style! Come by and let's follow each other! Stay in touch ;)! xx

UnA hat gesagt…

I love this song. Thanks for sharing this. I love to find a new songs like this

Followed your lovely blog. I hope you can follow me back =)

xoxo

ATACADAS hat gesagt…

Hi! Love your blog! I follow you, please follow me back
Kisses from spain
www.atacadas.com

Ioana-Carmen hat gesagt…

Followed u back sweetie ;)
Fashionspot.ro

Want more?